-
April 22nd, 2001, 05:21 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Lifes little luxuries......a day with NO contact from the ex.....*G*.....being able to buy my girls something for no practical
reason other than to spoil them cuz they're such great kids.....Yankee Candles...mmmm... sitting in the cuzzi watching it rain... lying in bed with sheets just brought in off of the line and a cool breeze blowing across your body, bringing with it the smell of fresh cut grass and lilacs....air conditioning on a scorching hot day.....talking to heidi on the phone for hours on end cuz we always laugh so much....and any time spent with the other Canadian in my life ..now that I've found him, I've realized one lifetime just isn't enough.....
-
April 22nd, 2001, 05:59 PM
#32
Inactive Member
wooohooooo Red's in lurve!!!
-
April 22nd, 2001, 06:54 PM
#33
Inactive Member
ohhh....sunny days instead of ice storms and flannel sheets...no contact with the ex (YIPPEEE!!!!)...books, books and more books, and MUSIC!....cut grass and lilacs...all yum yum yummy *S*S*S*....gimme more gimme more *L*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 07:02 PM
#34
Inactive Member
and mel....I KNEW you were going to say that about this thread *S*...but I guess I've come to learn from my own experience that people who have a lot of "luxury" in their lives tend to take it for granted and after a while it all just feels...blah. People who have had to go without have a better appreciation for what true luxury feels like *S*
I also noticed that no one posted that their cars or stereo systems were their luxuries in life...mostly...almost all of the things listed here were sensual pleasures...smellies and food and music and rain....that tells me I'm dealing with a fairly cool group of people here *S*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 08:15 PM
#35
Inactive Member
It goes without saying that my stereo is an essential/luxury item.....I don't let anyone even near it....it's my child....
-
April 22nd, 2001, 08:20 PM
#36
Inactive Member
*L*...well ok rant...you're not so cool then *L*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 08:39 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Hmmm, I think I am too male for this thread. Mine would be pulling the trigger, and watching a 55 gr hollowpoint travel 300 yards downrange cutting through the mirage and hitting the paper right where you placed your sights, or standing back, and looking at a beautiful house that two months before you just gutted, to the point of making the owners wonder if you were sane, or listening to some guy play a solo on an instrument that is so good you have to laugh, or coming back from a good run, and being very sore in a very good way, or maybe even seeing "transfer complete" on napster.
*scratches testicles*
-
April 23rd, 2001, 02:16 AM
#38
Inactive Member
luxury items like rant i am to trained in the music smelling arts...although i am skint and cannot support my vinyl addiction at the mo.
the most luxury item is learning to say no to long nights out in the town how how how ...when will i learn that mnondays and tuesdays are bluer than the french football shirt...from such chemical adventures...
my subday morninbg 8.15am singing thai karoke with a chick and her mates after dancing the night away whwy whyw why...
most luxury item learn to say no and get rid of being shy....
-
April 23rd, 2001, 03:51 AM
#39
Inactive Member
I'm hopelessly addicted to buying music and books....I can't go out without buying a cd or a paperback....I can smell a record or book store from half a mile away.....Sniff sniff
-
April 23rd, 2001, 03:08 PM
#40
Inactive Member
A battery operated vagina...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks